Build a career in Software engineering by learning how to build web applications. Become a world-class developer.
It teaches students how to speed up the development of professional websites, how to incorporate images, tables and other user interface elements, as well as rapidly customize the look and feel of website.
The final topics explores site management techniques, including adding remote servers, overseeing multiple sites, and validating pages. We will teach the latest web technologies for building interactive and dynamic websites. We will teach you how to connect your website to a database, for authentication and saving data.
|Learning Mode||Price||Course Duration|
|Online class (Remote)||₦150,000 (One-time Offer)||8 weeks (weekends or weekdays)|
- Understanding and coding with HTML5 & CSS3
- Understanding the purpose of your website
- Bootstrap framework
> Page structure & layout
- Modern website layout (one page and multi-page)
- Information and content architecture
- Menus and navigation
- Using sections, Divs to identify various section of the page
> Designing responsive web-pages and mobile-friendly websites
- Understanding responsive web design principles
- User experience vs User interface
- Image and web icons management
- Stock photos and image sizing
> Programming web pages
- Advance formatting using HTML tags
- Login and authentication
- Building web forms
- Setting up a local environment for the server-side programming
- Get started with MySQL
- Creating a web application
- CRUD operations
- Setting up a hosting account, Cpanel Management & File management
> Working with databases
- APIs, Storage and retrieval
- Deployment (Production and management)
We're a community of lifelong learners, dedicated to providing quality education and training that empowers individuals to reach their full potential.
Our expert instructors, cutting-edge curriculum, and personalized support services ensure that every student receives the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen field.